Today’s episode is with philosophy professor and prolific Bitcoin writer, Bradley Rettler. We go through as many of the frequently asked questions regarding Bitcoin as we can in a nearly 3 hour marathon. This is definitely one to share with friends and family!
- How to view Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin?
- Who was Satoshi Nakamoto?
- Was the Bitcoin distribution fair?
- Is Bitcoin for criminals?
- Is Bitcoin backed by anything?
- What kind of asset is Bitcoin?
- Is Bitcoin a currency?
- Why is Bitcoin so volatile?
- Is Bitcoin’s volatility a problem?
- PoW versus PoS
- How to think about Bitcoin’s environmental impact?
- And more…